A Senior Accounting Assistant will perform various accounting duties which include:
• Preparation of statement of accounts
• Checking and verifying current accounts
• Bank reconciliation statements; and
•Dealing with relevant correspondence.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree (Accounting option) awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
• He/She must have served as an Accounting Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least (4) years.
• Must be computer literate and be familiar with the relevant accounting software.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the qualifications and experience above should submit the following documents:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae with at least one referee one of whom must be the last employer
• Certified true copies of certificate (s) and result slip (s).
Application Documents should be submitted by post to the postal address:
THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
AKATSI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
Friday, 5th February, 2021