The Senior Library Assistant shall perform various professional library duties including:
• Supervising a section of the College Library
• Training of subordinate staff.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognized tertiary education institution.
• He/She must have served as a Library Assistant in a College of Education or
comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least (4) years.
• Must be computer literate and be familiar with some library software.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the qualifications and experience above should submit the following documents:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae with at least one referee one of whom must be the last employer
• Certified true copies of certificate (s) and result slip (s).
Application Documents should be submitted by post to the postal address:
THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
AKATSI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
Friday, 5th February, 2021